Outstanding Saab Repair and Maintenance
Saab has a long legacy of producing practical luxury vehicles. This in turn created Saab owners who are a loyal and steadfast group. Although no longer in production, the many Saabs still on the road are a testament to the brand’s engineering and longevity. Sourcing Saab parts and diagnostic tools can be tricky these days, but Motorcars maintains the knowledge and expertise to service your vehicle and help you enjoy your Saab for many years to come.
We are conveniently located in Smyrna, providing service to Vinings, Marietta, and the greater Atlanta area. Our goal is to provide the same reliability in our work that you expect from your car!
- We provide quality service for ALL minor and major repairs (view our Services Menu here).
- The work performed by Motorcars International has a 24-month or 24,000 mile warranty.
- A Free Rental Car (24 hours) is provided for larger repairs.
- Your car’s maintenance history is recorded on our computers and ensures our technicians have the information needed to provide accurate service.
- Motorcars International technicians use only the best equipment and parts to maintain your Saab and keep it running at peak performance.
- We strive to get your Saab’s repairs completed as quickly as possible, because we know that being without your car is inconvenient. In the event repairs run over our estimated time, we will do our best to ensure that your transportation needs are met, whether with a rental car or local shuttle.
1711 Spring Road SE • Smyrna, GA 30080 • Phone: 770-432-2336 • Hours: 8:00am – 6:00pm, Monday through Friday